Re: [lxx] hi

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
      It's a good idea not to click on links that have no identity or
      explanation as to where they came from. I personally never do.

      James
      .
      On 1/30/2013 1:07 AM, everard johnston wrote:

      > hey have a look http://bit.ly/YeS8Zq
      >
      > everard

    • Joe Dan Boyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
        hey have a look http://bit.ly/14vC4qx

        Joe

      • LXX List moderator
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
          Two member accounts have been placed on moderated status as a result of recent spam messages. This looks like it may become a more widespread problem. If so, further moderation actions along these lines will be taken. As one subscriber has pointed out, obscured and/or unidentified links should not be followed. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

          Mods

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
            This was shown to be spam. Do not open this link folks!

            James