hi

  • everard johnston
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
      hey have a look http://bit.ly/YeS8Zq

      everard

    • James
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
        It's a good idea not to click on links that have no identity or
        explanation as to where they came from. I personally never do.

        James
        .
        On 1/30/2013 1:07 AM, everard johnston wrote:

        > hey have a look http://bit.ly/YeS8Zq
        >
        > everard

      • Joe Dan Boyd
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
          hey have a look http://bit.ly/14vC4qx

          Joe

        • LXX List moderator
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
            Two member accounts have been placed on moderated status as a result of recent spam messages. This looks like it may become a more widespread problem. If so, further moderation actions along these lines will be taken. As one subscriber has pointed out, obscured and/or unidentified links should not be followed. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

            Mods

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
              This was shown to be spam. Do not open this link folks!

              James