This account is having issues

  • C L
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hi, All

      This morning, it appears that someone hacked this e-mail account (sigebryht@...).

      I have taken measures to rectify the situation.

      If, in a couple of days, anyone is still getting fishy email from this account, please let me know right away so I can take that up with Yahoo tech support.

      Best,

      Chris

    • lxxmoderate
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
        This account is now on moderated status. Once the issues seem to have been fully rectified please contact the moderators and we will change the status.

        Mods