Apostoliki Diakonia Prophetologion

  • Peter Papoutsis
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2012
      Hi Everybody:

      I have been trying to find a copy of the "Prophetologion" as recently published by the publishing arm of the Church of Greece "Apostoliki Diakonia." As you know the Prophetologion contains all the Old Testament LXX readings for the period of Great Lent and so forth in the Orthodox Church.

      It was on the Orthodox Market Place, but they have since deleted it. Has anyone seen it any place else for sale? Let me know if anybody knows anything. Being the Lent is starting on Monday I would love to get a copy for this Lenten Season.

    • Pamela Bush
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
        Below is a link that I found, hope it helps...Pamela

        PROPHETOLOGION

        READINGS FOR VESPERS

        http://www.anastasis.org.uk/prophetologion.htm

      • dale@maxnet.co.nz
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
            I have a copy of it - and I am sure that ALEXANDER PRESS in Montreal can order it for you. (Hadjinikolaou is the owner of the Press. I believe they have a website.)
            BTW, the anastasis "prophetologion" is NOT what you are looking for.
            BTW - again - the Apostolike diakonia edition has demotike and hellenistic on FACING pages. And it essentially gives you EVERY OT pericope for EVERY service according to the CURRENT usage of the Greek Orthodox church.
            Peter

            Rev. Peter Galadza, PhD
            Kule Family Professor of Liturgy
            Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies
            Faculty of Theology
            Saint Paul University
            223 Main Street
            Ottawa, Ontario Canada
            K1S 1C4
            Office telephone: 613-236-1393 extension 2419
            Extension to Sheptytsky Institute reception: 2332
            Fax to office: 613-782-3026
            Home telephone: 613-230-0997

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
              Thank you!