LXX Recited in Ancient Greek? Advise

  • jnanapipe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
      I am looking for a CD or MP3 download with the LXX recited in original Greek,not a translation,a recitation in original Greek. Can anyone assist,please. I like to hear it and meditate. BTW, I have the New Testament Greek recited, so I thought i should get the LXX.
      Kindest wishes,friends!
    • Commini
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
        Try doing a search through the Greek Orthodox Archdioceses (goarch) website
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        I am looking for a CD or MP3 download with the LXX recited in original Greek,not a translation,a recitation in original Greek. Can anyone assist,please. I like to hear it and meditate. BTW, I have the New Testament Greek recited, so I thought i should get the LXX.
        Kindest wishes,friends!

      • Peter Papoutsis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
          See Mr. E. Marsh's LXX website. He has the entire Septuagint recited in the original Greek. However, I believe its done by a computer voice, but I am not sure.

          Peter A. Papoutsis

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
            Here is the website:

            http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/