I use RAHLFS but...

  • summascriptura
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
      I like and use RAHLFS Septuaginta but the edition I have, which is the
      one currently available on the UBS website is pretty small. I'd like a
      single volume Greek text, but was RAHLFS ever published in an edition
      with a bit larger font type?
    • James Spinti
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
        Yes, it was originally published in a 2 volume edition. You can still get it used, although it is the older edition. It isn't very cheap that way, but it is much easier on my old eyes :)

        At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to market to you, we do have one in stock right now:
        http://www.eisenbrauns.com/item/USEDRAHSEPTU

        Hope that helps,
        James
        James Spinti