A very interesting website about the Septuagint Bible

  • Rafael Dominguez-Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011

      Dear friends of this Community:

      I want to share with ye all the link to a very interesting website about the Septuagint Bible:

      http://mysite.verizon.net/rgjones3/Septuagint/spindex.htm

      And, unto the faithful lovers of our precious Anagignoskomena Texts and of the Integrity of the Holly Bible Canon according the LXX, I want to recommend specially the entry entitled «Appendix:  A Collection of References to the “Septuagint Plus” in the New Testament».

      Blessings in the Love of the Lord.
      Rafael Domínguez Hernández.