Holmes Parsons volumes on Google books

  • James Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011
      Just wanted to copy the message below--which comes from the textual
      criticism list--to our list. Anyone familiar with Septuagint studies will
      immediately recognize its relevance to our list: the Holmes Parsons
      edition of the Septuagint, though quite old, is still useful to scholars
      and students of the LXX. The fellow who posted the message, as you will
      note, has managed to find on-line only 2 out of a total of 5 volumes that
      comprise the entirety of the edition. Message from the TC list, with
      relevant links, follows:

      --------BEGIN COPIED MESSAGE---------------

      So, found the third volume of the Holmes & Parsons now at Google books,
      still keeping an eye out for volumes 2, 4, and 5. If anyone finds these
      before me, please post!

      Volume 3 - http://books.google.com/books?id=sRDdAQznKtcC

      (and in case you missed it, Volume 1 from my previous post is at
      http://books.google.com/books?id=ytFciPVntCoC)

      Thank you!

      Chris Bartch

      --------------END COPIED MESSAGE-------------

      If anyone on our list manages to find more of these volumes on-line,
      please post about your findings here.