Digitial transcription of Sirach's GKII?

  • Jim Darlack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
      Does anyone know if there's a digital transcription of GKII of Sirach (a.k.a. GII in Skehan & Di Lella's Anchor Bible volume)? While absent in Rahlfs, it is represented in small print in the Göttingen LXX and enclosed in brackets in italicized script in Benjamin Wright's translation of Sirach in the NETS. I know, of course, that the Logos version of the Göttingen LXX will have it, but I was wondering if there was a public domain transcription (similar to the CCAT transcription of Rahlfs http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/biblical/lxxmorph/36.Sirach.mlxx).

      Thanks,

      Jim Darlack, Assistant Librarian for Reference & Bibliographic Instruction
      Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
      130 Essex Street, South Hamilton, MA 01982
      P: 978.646.4004 | F: 978.646.4567
      THINK Theologically | ENGAGE Globally | LIVE Biblically