Holmes-Parsons Vetus Testamentum Graecum cum variis lectionibus

  • cnbartch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:43 PM
      I don't know how many other people have been looking for the Holmes Parsons to finally show up online somewhere, but I have been looking all over for it for quite a while now.

      Well just today I noticed the Google Books has the first volume scanned! I can only hope that the other 4 volumes will be scanned in due course.

      http://books.google.com/books?id=ytFciPVntCoC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

      If anyone could point me in the direction of any other sources for this awesome edition of the Septuagint, please do so! :)

      ~Chris Bartch