Re: [lxx] Re: Large print or single-column version of English LXX translation?

  • Sigrid Peterson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2010
      The side-by-side comparisons are not in every book. There have to be
      existing early versions that differ in important ways, with enough text of
      each to make it worth doing the side-by-side comparison. As I understand it,
      that's not the case for Psalms. There are very few variants in Psalms in
      Greek that would encompass even a single psalm.

      Best,
      Sigrid Peterson

      Sigrid Peterson, PhD
      Visiting Research Scholar