hi

  • humbledme
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      Just introducing myself to the group. I'm interested in learning
      more about textual criticism. What classes would one take in college
      to learn more about this area of study? Also what degree would one
      seek to apply this knowledge in a profession? I've read most
      of "Textual Criticism of the Old Testament," by Emmanuel Tov.

      I believe I read a recent post by someone discussing the evidence of
      the jewishness of the NT. This has been something I have been
      studying for some time as well so maybe I can learn something. I
      think it is obvious that much has been lost through the greek.

      Sincerely....Todd
    • everard johnston
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
        hey have a look http://bit.ly/YeS8Zq

        everard

      • James
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
          It's a good idea not to click on links that have no identity or
          explanation as to where they came from. I personally never do.

          James
          .
          On 1/30/2013 1:07 AM, everard johnston wrote:

          > hey have a look http://bit.ly/YeS8Zq
          >
          > everard

        • Joe Dan Boyd
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
            hey have a look http://bit.ly/14vC4qx

            Joe

          • LXX List moderator
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
              Two member accounts have been placed on moderated status as a result of recent spam messages. This looks like it may become a more widespread problem. If so, further moderation actions along these lines will be taken. As one subscriber has pointed out, obscured and/or unidentified links should not be followed. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

              Mods

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
                This was shown to be spam. Do not open this link folks!

                James