Jones website

  • Kalvesmaki
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
      Greetings LXXers,

      I am taking time to update links on my LXX website, and I notice that the several articles by R. Grant Jones have disappeared. If anyone knows where they have landed, or if anyone has contact information for him, please let me know (offlist preferred).

      Best wishes,

      jk
      Joel Kalvesmaki
    • Dale
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2009
        I located Mr jones excellent site here

        http://mysite.verizon.net/rgjones3/Septuagint/spindex.htm

      • talmidim@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2009
          Thank you so much for this link! I have already shared it with many on my
          e-mail list....

          MB

          _http://mysite.http://mysithttp://myhttp://mysihttp://mysi_
          (http://mysite.verizon.net/rgjones3/Septuagint/spindex.htm)