Various LXX Versions and Manuscripts?

  • Philip Engmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
      Dear Listees,

      Thanks for your help.

      can anyone point me to a website, or websites that
      have various LXX versions and manuscripts,particularly
      online?

      or a discussion of the LXX versions and manuscripts?

      Thank you.

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Philip Engmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
        Dear Listees,

        Thanks for your help.

        can anyone point me to a website, or websites that
        have various LXX versions and manuscripts,particularly
        online?

        or a discussion of the LXX versions and manuscripts?

        I would like to compare and contrast them.

        Thank you.

        or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • ggs_roo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2001
          I don't know if this is what you're looking for but the following
          site seems helpful:http://arts-sciences.cua.edu/ecs/jdk/LXX/index.htm