Syrohexaplar statistics

  • finckean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009
      A couple of summers ago Michael Law gave a paper on the Syrohexaplar of 3 Kingdoms at the IOSOT convention in Ljubljana. I was able to jot down only a few of his statistics, all of which I now need for comparison with my own, gathered from the two editions (Rordam and Lagarde) of the Judges-Ruth manuscript of the same work. His work was with BM add 14437, mine with BM add 17103. Does anyone know if Michael published or plans to publish his paper?
      Thank you in advance,