About the LXX Plus Ultra

  • Raphael Dominguez-Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009

      To the distinguished members to the LXX Bible Study Cultural Society,
      In special attention:

      May God rest ye, merry gentlemen!

      I am working in a Universal Humanistic Special Edition to the Greek LXX Bible. As the chief editor and main responsible to the selection of the texts to be considered for their eventual inclusion in this special project, it is very much important that I can know the postures of the different national Orthodox Christian Churches about some important questions as they can be:

      01. The existence of two Greek LXX versions to the Books of Joshua (B-A), the Judges (B-A), and Tobit (S-BA)
      02. The majority historical christian churches preference to the Theodotian version to the texts of Daniel, Susanna, and Bel & the Dragon
      03. The existence of any-church-recognized OT texts, as: II Esdras, IV Maccabbees, the Odes, the Psalms of Solomon, Jubilees and Enoch
      04. The existence of any-church-recognized NT texts, as: the Shepherd of Hermas, the Epistle to the Laodiceans, and the Epistle of Barnaby

      I reiterate: your commentaries are specially important to me and this project. I am going reading your answers in very special care and attention.

      Sincerely thanking you for your time and attention:

      Raphael Dominguez-Hernandez.

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!< Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1