Summer seminar

  • Anthony Binder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      I am holding some seats on the summer seminar
      Jesus: In search for his footsteps
      That will discuss history and myth. The seminar is held in Uppsala, Sweden,
      great academic city north of Arlanda airport. Package
      include material, admittance to lectures, workshops, full board with hotel
      and all meals. Limited availability. Please mail me
      for your pre-booking or more info. Program is under development, some
      lecturers still needed, interested? mail me soonest, your
      presentation and your topic.

      Regards
      Anthony Binder
      anthony.binder@...