Vaticanus OT images added

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2001
      I have added some images to my Vaticanus Old Testament page. It shows now hexaplaric
      signs, some umlauts and some "triplets".
      If anybody ever came across these signs in other MSS or has an idea about their meaning,
      let me know.
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/Vaticanus/observations-OT.html

      I am also interested in the symbols presented at:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/Vaticanus/general.html#oth
      and would like to know more about their meaning. The WR may indicate Origen?

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany