Question: Dan. 10:13

  • Revdougpickrel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
      ? vs. 13, EIS TWN ARXONTWN TWN PRWTWN
      Trans. vs 13 "one of the princes of the first"

      Of the first what?? Is this written this way?for emphases the importance or position of this angel?

      Doug
      Rev Doug Pickrel, Litt.D
      Tejas Valley
      San Antonio, Texas

    • Juvenaly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
        That could also mean "One of the first [chief, leading] princes", no?
        Juvenaly
        St Tikhon's Sem.

      • Revdougpickrel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
          Juvenaly,

          That was my thoughts also: one of the first arch-angels (Michael, Gabriel, etc.), but I
          wanted to be certain.

          Doug?