Question

  • Chaim Weismann
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hello,

      I am new in the group and very glad to share the mails and the personal research.
      It is an excellent group.
      I have a question. Do you know if exist a group like this but in relation to the Masoretic Text and the Jewish Textual Tradition?
      I searched and browsed but I didn't find .
      Many thanks and excuse me if the question is nos correct.

      Sincerely,
      Chaim

    • Kevin P. Edgecomb
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
        Dear Chaim,
        The b-hebrew list used to be better focused, and was what you suggest. It's rather loose now, though. There was a very good, but now defunct list called hebraisticum which worked at a higher level.

        Unfortunately, I don't know of anything precisely dedicated to the Masoretic Text. If you do find such a list, please let us know here on this list, too.

        Regards,
        Kevin P. Edgecomb
        Berkeley, California