Apocrypha, Deuterocanonical and Anagoskomena (sp?)

  • StoneEPointer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Could somebody please point me in the write direction to better understand
      the differences between the books that are thought as being Apocrypha,
      Deuterocanonical and Anagoskomena within the Eastern Orthodox, Protestant, and Roman
      Catholic Traditions. It seems to me that the three concepts are sometimes
      used interchangeably. It is my understanding that the term Anagoskomena refers
      to books that are considered as readable and are much different from the
      Deuterocanonical and Apocryphal.

      Confusing and not yet Confused

      Jacob

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)