Re: [lxx] Oh, no...One more time?

  • steve johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 10, 2001
      I apologize if I am out of line in asking this, but
      when I read this guy's articles that he gives links to
      in his posts, it seems that he is part of some sort of
      white-supremist group. Very anti-semitic, and adamant
      about "white people" being special.

      I am white myself--been this way all my life ;-) but I
      am thankful to our Heavenly Father for my brothers and
      sisters of EVERY race, kindred, tongue, and people.
      My church would not be the same without them. Every
      Sabbath, I stand in the midst of Hispanics, Blacks,
      Islanders, Asians, Whites, etc... and I praise God and
      worship Him with all of my heart. I could not feel
      the same if I stood in a congregation made up entirely
      of white people.

      Steve Johnson

      --- karl_m_s@... wrote:
      > The Errancy of the Masoretic Text and the KJV

      http://www.christianseparatist.org/sixth/errancy.html

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • David Hockley
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 11, 2001
        >I apologize if I am out of line in asking this, but
        >when I read this guy's articles that he gives links to
        >in his posts, it seems that he is part of some sort of
        >white-supremist group. Very anti-semitic, and adamant
        >about "white people" being special.

        I think you'll find his post was prefaced with the remark
        "Oh no not again", and we can therefore safely assume
        he does not condone the content accesible via the link.

        David Hockley