Oh, no...One more time?

  • karl_m_s@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
      The Errancy of the Masoretic Text and the KJV
      http://www.christianseparatist.org/sixth/errancy.html
    • steve johnson
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 10, 2001
        I apologize if I am out of line in asking this, but
        when I read this guy's articles that he gives links to
        in his posts, it seems that he is part of some sort of
        white-supremist group. Very anti-semitic, and adamant
        about "white people" being special.

        I am white myself--been this way all my life ;-) but I
        am thankful to our Heavenly Father for my brothers and
        sisters of EVERY race, kindred, tongue, and people.
        My church would not be the same without them. Every
        Sabbath, I stand in the midst of Hispanics, Blacks,
        Islanders, Asians, Whites, etc... and I praise God and
        worship Him with all of my heart. I could not feel
        the same if I stood in a congregation made up entirely
        of white people.

        Steve Johnson

        --- karl_m_s@... wrote:
        > The Errancy of the Masoretic Text and the KJV

        http://www.christianseparatist.org/sixth/errancy.html

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • David Hockley
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 11, 2001
          >I apologize if I am out of line in asking this, but
          >when I read this guy's articles that he gives links to
          >in his posts, it seems that he is part of some sort of
          >white-supremist group. Very anti-semitic, and adamant
          >about "white people" being special.

          I think you'll find his post was prefaced with the remark
          "Oh no not again", and we can therefore safely assume
          he does not condone the content accesible via the link.

          David Hockley