Re: [lxx] NETS

  • Steve Puluka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2001
      Dear Lance,

      The New English Translation of the Septuagint is a project of the IOSCS (The
      international organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies). They put
      out an annual catalog publication and sponsor papers and studies in the area
      of Septuagint studies as well. Please consider joining to support our work.

      The Psalms is the first in the series. Others will appear as they are
      completed with the entire project projected to finish in 2005.

      The organization home page is:

      http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/ioscs/

      Steve Puluka
      Chair of the Adult Education Committee