NETS

  • lance w seevers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      I picked up a copy of the NETS for the Psalms, translated by Albert
      Pietersma.
      Are there any other books available in this series? Thanks-
      Walt Seevers
    • Steve Puluka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2001
        Dear Lance,

        The New English Translation of the Septuagint is a project of the IOSCS (The
        international organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies). They put
        out an annual catalog publication and sponsor papers and studies in the area
        of Septuagint studies as well. Please consider joining to support our work.

        The Psalms is the first in the series. Others will appear as they are
        completed with the entire project projected to finish in 2005.

        The organization home page is:

        http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/ioscs/

        Steve Puluka
        Chair of the Adult Education Committee