[lxx] lexical aids

  • robertbower@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 1999
      Does any one know of a frequency list for the Septugint, like
      Metzger's "Lexical Aids for students of New Testament Greek"?

      Thanks

      Lord Blessings,

      Bob Bower robertbower@...
      Seminarian
      Concordia Theological Seminary
      Fort Wayne, IN

      http://members.truepath.com/solideogloria/
      For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
      and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
      (2 Cor 4:5) KJV
    • J. Kalvesmaki
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 1999
        I'm sure that, if it does not already exist, it could be easily compiled,
        based on the numbers in this volume:

        A Greek-English lexicon of the Septuagint / compiled by J. Lust, E.
        Eynikel, K. Hauspie with the collaboration of G. Chamberlain, Stuttgart :
        Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1992-1996

        It includes the frequency of the words found therein.

        jk
        Joel D Kalvesmaki
        University of Washington Catholic University of America
        Alumnus, Classics and Philosophy Matriculated, Early Christian Studies