Re: [lxx] Digest Number 66

  • praisegod2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      What at all does that last post from outer space have anything at all to do
      with the scholarly study of the LXX?

      "Even though we are not of the same religion, and there will be minor
      differences in our experiences of God, a Jew, Hindu, Christian,
      Buddhist, and so on who have reached God-realization will all
      understand one another completely."

      Huh???  Does this person not realize the utter incompatiblity and nonsense of
      this?
    • lxxmoderate@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
        Dear LXX subscribers:

        Our apologies for the recent off-topic post. We have a
        policy of allowing posts for all subscribers, only
        stepping in to curtail priviledges when list policies
        are being violated. Thank you to praisegod2@...
        for bringing the violation of policy of this recent
        post to our attention. We will be contacting the
        poster to point out the inappropriateness of the post
        to the purposes of this list. This should resolve the
        problem.

        Thanks to all for your patience.

        Moderators