Natalio's Indice

  • finckean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
      Dear Tim,
      Lacking is the lemma ALLOS, to mention one thing. The rest will be
      sent to Natalio when finished. References for Samuel are 1 10:6,9;
      14:4,5 and 2 7:23 and 18:20 as far as I can tell from the Bible Works
      data base.
      Andrew
    • finckean
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
        It's much worse than that. I estimate a five-page Word file of
        corrections. Who wants a copy of the file when it's done as
        attachment, post me (it's just 1-2 Sam and 1 Chr 10-21).