machine translation working the real-time

  • georgia.wls1972
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hello,
      How could I send emails translated into different languages? I know
      that for this purpose the machine translation could be used, but that
      is something completely unknown for me. Is it possible to do make a
      machine translation for sms using the mobile? That would be great! How
      is it done?
      Please, advise me. Thakns in advance.
    • finckean
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13 6:30 AM
        Dear Tim,
        Lacking is the lemma ALLOS, to mention one thing. The rest will be
        sent to Natalio when finished. References for Samuel are 1 10:6,9;
        14:4,5 and 2 7:23 and 18:20 as far as I can tell from the Bible Works
        data base.
        Andrew
      • finckean
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17 4:52 AM
          It's much worse than that. I estimate a five-page Word file of
          corrections. Who wants a copy of the file when it's done as
          attachment, post me (it's just 1-2 Sam and 1 Chr 10-21).