Patristic Nomenclature

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:50 AM
      First, a congratulations to Barry, I've thought about doing such a
      list myself, but just haven't gotten around to doing it. Well done.

      Second, I've been reading Cassiodorus of late and in Book I of the
      Institutes he refers to the LXX as a the "ancient translation", but
      he includes in this ancient translation not just the Christian OT,
      but the NT as well. I'm wondering if anyone here knows other early
      Christian writers who do the same.

      Larry Swain