FW: Missing Madeleine McCann

  • John Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007

      From:  "Sarah Jackson" <jacksonsarah@...>
      To:  "Tami Jakobson" <startree@...>
      CC:  "'Sheldon & Nancy Levin'" <levin@...>,"'Karen Rich'" <girlybits@...>,"'charliephyllis'" <charliephyllis@...>,<lcordes@...>,"Barbara Horton" <barb.horton@...>,"'daveandbette1612'" <daveandbette1612@...>,"Lusanne Jenkins" <lusanne@...>,<lynnekp@...>,<juliacp@...>,"Barbara Horton" <barb.horton@...>,"Barak Zelig" <vbz@...>,"John and Lindsay Jackson" <john_p_b_jackson@...>
      Subject:  FW: Missing Madeleine McCann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
        Dear List,
        I'm delivering a paper on the reconstruction of 1QSam in DJD (Discoveries in
        the Judaean Desert) Volume 1 at the IOQS in Lubjlana in July and am puzzled
        by the editor's (Barthelemy's) statement to en garzel at 2 Samuel 21:18:
        "LXX a en garzel corrige ensuite en en geq", i.e.
        "LXX has en garzel corrected later to en geq ("in Gat")."
        Facr is:
        1) MT has begov "in Gov"
        2) Codex Vaticanus, Peshitta, Ethiopian, Armenian and Ahnxa-2 of the Greek
        ms. have en geq
        3) Lucianic ms. have in gazeq
        4) Most of the Greek has en garzel.
        Why is Varicanuis, Peshitta: en geq called a "later correction"?

        Don�t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
        Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/