NEW! Greek Geeks YahooGroups

  • Bryan Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 8:24 AM
      I just wanted to announce the creation of a new Yahoo Group
      called "Greek Geeks":

      The scope of the new Greek Geeks forum is intended to both expand upon
      and complement the B-Greek list as well as the textualcriticism list.
      What better thing for Greek Geeks than to have another resource?? One
      of our plans is to have a periodic "project" to keep people interested
      and involved. The first planned "project" is to analyze and translate
      online images of Codex Bezae, working at an initial pace of one new
      chapter every other week. Feel free to begin any "project" you think
      would be interesting, such as working on the grammar, palaeography, or
      text critical "problems" of a portion of the LXX!

      Please drop by, sign up, and participate!

      Bryan Cox
      Plano, Tx