OT: Possible Group of Interest

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello to all.

      I'm not so sure how much interest there will be in the following
      group, but it's worth a short:

      GROUP NAME: Christian Classicists

      GROUP DESCRIPTION:

      This group is for Christians who have a background in classical
      studies (history, language and/or literary theory) to discuss New
      Testament issues in the light of this background. A knowledge of
      Greek (both Koine and Classical) and Latin is encouraged and a fair
      knowledge of Classical Hebrew/Aramaic may also be helpful.

      Apologize if this si too off-topic.
      --
      Misty