Does Matthew 13:45-50 discuss seeing by the means of magnifying bowl??

  • pasi pohjala
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Dear Researchers,

      in the following I present some thoughts of reading the Hebrew Matthew 13:45-50 as a text of ancient science. My method is reading the Shem Tob's Eben Bohan and dividing the consonants somewhat differently, and noticing Plene and Defective readings:

      Matthew 13:45-46
      LADM  sH  JRh  MBQWS  ABNJM   JQRWT
      (Kingdom of Heavens is similar to) a man who scrapes/cleans stones (=polishes stones), who is a teacher, who makes inquiries by means of  precious/polished stones
      (sHh= scrape clean)

      WKASR  JMZA  AHT  tWBh  JMKWR
      and when he finds one good appearance/EIKON, he will understand
      (read NKR=understand instead of MKR=sell)

      JKWL  ASR  LQNh  AWTh
      and thus he can proceed/advance and measure that appearance/EIKON
      (ASR=to continue, too, and the QNh also denotes measures and measuring)

      Matthew 13:47
      LRST-BJT  Kh-JM
      (Kingdom of Heavens is similar to) a bronze-work/window of the House that is dim glass vessel
      (Khh=grow dim, faint, jam=reservoir of  liquid)

      SKL   MJNJ  DG  MN  ASPJM  Bh
      that is, an understanding of species (min), that magnifies, in it a species becomes well-ordered
      (DGh= multiply, and of course, SKL=understanding/dianoia)

      Matthew 13:48
      KA SRT  MLA  JWZAWh  LKWZ
      when the sacred vessel is full, they bring it out
      (SRT=a holy vessel, too)

      WJWZAJM  hDJGM  BHWRJM  htWBJM  BKLJM
      and the magnified pictures appear when the good (pictures) are shining in the vessels
      (DGh=magnify, and cf. the dugma. HWR=to shine)

      WhRWY  MSL  KMHj  Zh
      but the shaking/instable pictures are not understandable (masal), and being diminished
      (RWY=to shake;  MHh = to diminish)

      Matthew 13:49
      KN JhJh  BAHRJT  hJM: MZWA  hMLA, KJM  JBDJL
      thus happens in the outside of the full vessel: the vessel distinguishes between (cf.diairein)

      RS  YWM  MTWK  hZD  QM
      the head, from that what is inside, in the opposite side
      (QM=opposite, too, and  AHRJT =outside of vessel and TWK=inside of vessel)

      Matthew 13:50
      WJSL  KAWT  MBWM  DWRWT-AJS
      and they draw that out (examine) as EIKON,  with that certainty of human made balls
      (DWR=ball, ring, too, and SLL=draw out, and BWM=certainty)

      SM JhJh  BWKJ  WHRJQT  SJNWJM
      although name and distinction of the differences remain dim/vague.

      In this reading, the Hebrew Matthew 13:45-50 would be a discussion of seeing by the means of magnifying sacred vessels (glass bowls filled with water are good magnifiers, for example!). Hopefully these readings may inspire some further thoughts and proposals.

      Yours,
      Pasi K. Pohjala
      30 Clitterhouse Road
      London NW2 1DJ, GB

      Yahoo! Messenger - >kostenlos* mit Familie und Freunden von PC zu PC telefonieren .