Modern Israeli translation of LXX

  • Larry N Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      There is a Modern Israeli translation of the LXX, but the book is not on
      the market any more. The translation, I gathered, is very bad, as it both
      translates and retroverts, so it has little to recommend it. The item
      is listed in Dogniez, Bibliography to the LXX, � 6c. I do not have the
      exact name. Does anyone have this bibliography to make available the
      documentation? It may be available at some used books websites.
    • petersig@ccat.sas.upenn.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
        I'm in Israel for the next two months, and can search used bookstores here for
        the translation. What I need is more specific information.

        Sigrid Peterson University of Pennsylvania petersig@...

        Currently:
        Institute for Advanced Studies, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, IL

        According to Larry N. Baker