Re: Scripture citations (was: Very Important)

  • SPAWN OF A JEWISH CARPENTER: CINDY SMITH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      >From: fady rofaiel <fady_toto@...>
      >Sender: lxx@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
      >Subject: [lxx] very important

      >dear members
      >am very interested in the book of our lord
      >but some body told me that the transelation of the old
      >testment ( idon't remember its name in english)
      >but semon the one who carried our lord and said now
      >our lord you send your slave free. participated in
      >writting it
      >if any body has this transelation in english please
      >send it to mee
      >i need it very much
      >god pless you all

      The only thing I came up with in BibleWorks is Deuteronomy 15:18:
      "You must not be reluctant to let your slave go free, since the
      service he has given you for six years was worth twice a hired man's
      salary; then also the LORD, your God, will bless you in everything you
      do."

      Cindy Smith, M.A. Philosophy (Program in Religious Studies)
      cms@... Unless the LORD build the house,
      cms@... they labor in vain who build.
      Me transmitte sursum, Unless the LORD guard the city,
      Caledoni! in vain does the guard keep watch. -- Psalm 127:1
      Dulce et decorum est All your base are belong to us.
      pro patria mori You have set up us the bomb.
      A Real Live Catholic You are on the way to destruction.
      in Georgia! What you say?
      >->> <<-< Go against the flow! You have no chance to survive make your time.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum. -- Flavius Vegetius
      Si Deus nobiscum, quis contra nos?
      Si post fata venit gloria, non propero! -- Martial