RE: SUSPECT: RE: [lxx] Ps 18:5

  • Bill Ross
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22 11:40 AM
      <Tyler>
      >>>For this verse you may want to look at Cameron Boyd-Taylor's excellent
      article, "A Place in the Sun: The Interpretive Significance of LXX-Psalm
      18:5c," in BIOSCS 31 (1998) 71-105....

      <Bill>
      What is BIOSCS? I would really, really love to look at this article.

      Bill Ross
    • Bill Ross
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22 11:42 AM
        Never mind, I found the BIOSCS>

        Bill Ross
      • Tyler Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22 11:45 AM
          Sorry, BIOCS is the Bulletin of the International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies.

          Most research libraries would have it.

          -Tyler

          >>>For this verse you may want to look at Cameron Boyd-Taylor's excellent
          article, "A Place in the Sun: The Interpretive Significance of LXX-Psalm
          18:5c," in BIOSCS 31 (1998) 71-105....

          <Bill>
          What is BIOSCS? I would really, really love to look at this article.

          Bill Ross

          Yahoo! Groups Links