Re: [lxx] Re: help?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 7:26 AM
      Another way to go would be to consult the online morphological analysis files at

      http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/biblical/lxxmorph/01.Gen.1.mlxx

      where you will find

      Gen 14:23
      EI) C EI)
      A)PO\ P A)PO/
      SPARTI/OU N2N GSN SPARTI/ON
      E(/WS P E(/WS
      SFAIRWTH=ROS N3 GSM SFAIRWTH/R
      U(PODH/MATOS N3M GSN U(PO/DHMA
      LH/MYOMAI VF FMI1S LAMBA/NW
      A)PO\ P A)PO/
      PA/NTWN A3 GPM PA=S
      TW=N RA GPM O(
      SW=N A1 GPM SO/S
      I(/NA C I(/NA
      MH\ D MH/
      EI)/PH|S VBI AAS2S EI)=PON
      O(/TI C O(/TI
      E)GW\ RP NS E)GW/
      E)PLOU/TISA VAI AAI1S PLOUTI/ZW
      TO\N RA ASM O(
      *ABRAM N ASM *ABRAM

      A revised and corrected form of the morph material is also available in
      hardcopy, by Bernard A. Taylor, the Analytical Lexicon to the Septuagint: a
      Complete Parsing Guide (Zondervan 1994), and Dr. Taylor continues to exercise
      quality control and improvement over the electronic form (which has been
      licensed to various distributors as well).

      Bob

      kraft@...