Re: Early Inspiration Issues for the LXX

  • TJgiant@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      Dear Colleagues:

      I have some interest in finding sources that treat the "inspiration" of the
      LXX. In particular, early church writers up to the time of Augustine are of
      most interest. I am somewhat familiar with the Augustine-Jerome debate
      regarding the LXX vs Hebrew Scriptures, but am more interested in Fathers
      prior to that debate. I would also be interested to know if there are
      secondary works that treat this issue.

      Most gratefully,

      Tim Johnson
      tjgiant@...