64[lxx] Re: Hebrew translation of LXX

  • Larry N Baker
    Nov 18, 1999
      Sandberg Family,

      I was thinking of some interested Israeli student, scholar, etc., whose
      native language was Modern Israeli and who would be interested in reading
      the LXX. Even in English, however, our standard translation is over a
      century old; although there are two groups in the process of translating
      the LXX into English (one a group of [Protestant/Catholic] scholars, and
      the other Eastern Orthodox churchmen/scholars.)

      Larry N. Baker

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic