4042Re: [LXX] Book of Odes

  • James Miller
    Jun 27, 2014
      If you're wanting something in English you might have a look at my
      dissertation (defended in 2006, Marquette University) on the Biblical Odes
      in the Codex Alexandrinus--which contains the earliest manuscript witness
      to the collection. My main sources, apart from the manuscript itself, were
      Heinrich Schneider's monograph (in German), divided into a series of
      articles published in the mid-twentieth century, and a few more recent
      articles by Sysse Gudrung Engberg. So far as I know, my dissertation is
      the most extensive study in English.

      James