4032Re: [LXX] Strong's parsing added unto brenton english translation

  • Barry H.
    May 27, 2014
      On 5/27/2014 9:28 AM, krizoek@... [LXX] wrote:

      > The text is limited for preaching, distribution, and by this reason it
      > wouldnt be possible to include it in any research. The copyright holder
      > set boundaries that make it non-usable.
      >
      > What im working on is a community-project which share all data openly,
      > and sourcecode for computer analyzises and parsing. People are able to
      > generate copies of all versions and then use comparison softwares to
      > check content.
      >
      > The sites which is allowed to show nets on display probably require a
      > written permission in order for to do so.
      > Such boundaries can't exist within a free collaboration project online.
      > In order for the version to be used at all, the copyright holder must
      > release it either under public domain, ccl, a gpl variant; or some other
      > licences which allows free usages.

      So, more software which seemingly obviates the need for learning the
      language and gives the appearance of learning. It's also tied to
      seriously dated materials.

      --
      N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      Quandoque Vesuvius fumare incipiet, tempus itum Brundisium erit!

      Private opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the opinions of
      any institution which which I am affiliated
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic