4030Re: [LXX] Strong's parsing added unto brenton english translation

  • Barry H.
    May 27, 2014
      On 5/27/2014 9:06 AM, krizoek@... [LXX] wrote:
      > The accuracy have to be checked.
      >
      > the nets isn't a free version, look at
      > http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/nets/edition/copyright.pdf for details

      This is a copyright notice. I can read the translation for free online,
      and I can compare the translation with the LXX text. I also have the
      typical fair use rights to the text in anything I might want to write
      and publish.

      --
      N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      Quandoque Vesuvius fumare incipiet, tempus itum Brundisium erit!

      Private opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the opinions of
      any institution which which I am affiliated
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic