4024Re: [LXX] RE: greek - hebrew. dictionary of the lxx parallels

  • James
    Apr 3, 2014
      Also, in Psalm 26:5 the LXX has the Greek word "Ekklesia" for assembly.
      This indicates that Ekklesia is something other than a 'church" for no
      one would call the assembly of evildoers a church.

      This shows how very helpful it is to be as familiar with the LXX as

      On 4/3/2014 1:34 PM, Barry H. wrote:
      > On 1/31/2014 7:03 AM, Barry wrote:
      > > I think having a morphologically tagged Peshitta text would be
      > > excellent. I for one am going to send a note to that effect to Logos,
      > > and I suggest any other Logos users on this list do as well. If they
      > > think they can sell a few copies, they will do it...
      > I know that it's been a while, but I did send in the suggestion to
      > Logos, and got a nice response that they would be glad to consider the
      > suggestion. The more suggestions they get the more likely we are to see
      > it sometime in the future.
      > --
      > N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      > Semper melius Latine sonat
      > Private opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the opinions of
      > any institution which which I am affiliated
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic