4023Re: [LXX] RE: greek - hebrew. dictionary of the lxx parallels

  • Barry H.
    Apr 3, 2014
      On 1/31/2014 7:03 AM, Barry wrote:
      > I think having a morphologically tagged Peshitta text would be
      > excellent. I for one am going to send a note to that effect to Logos,
      > and I suggest any other Logos users on this list do as well. If they
      > think they can sell a few copies, they will do it...

      I know that it's been a while, but I did send in the suggestion to
      Logos, and got a nice response that they would be glad to consider the
      suggestion. The more suggestions they get the more likely we are to see
      it sometime in the future.

      --
      N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      Semper melius Latine sonat

      Private opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the opinions of
      any institution which which I am affiliated
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic