      From: LXX@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LXX@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Miller
      Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:27 PM
      To: LXX@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [LXX] LXXB / LXXA images online?

      I photographed all of Baber's pseudo-facsimile of Codex A a couple of
      years ago and could probably provide an image of the passage in question,
      if that would suit. As you may be aware, the Baber edition is a
      19th-century transcription of the codex that aims to duplicate its size,
      script, pagination, and other characteristics (it's like Tischendorff's
      pseudo-facsimile of Sinaiticus, if you're familiar with that). So, what
      I'm offering is a photograph of a page from that transcription, rather
      than a photograph (or photograph of a photograph) of the actual manuscript
      itself.

      James