4015LXXB / LXXA images online?

  • Jim Darlack
    Feb 4, 2014

      Hello all,

      Does anyone know if images of the LXX for Vaticanus and Alexandrinus are on the web anywhere?

      A professor is particularly interested in finding images for Jonah 4:2-5. I have the facsimile of Vaticanus at our library, but I’m having a hard time tracking down images of Alexandrinus.

      Thanks for whatever help you may be able to give.

      Jim Darlack, maot, mant, mslis
      Assistant Librarian for Reference & Bibliographic Instruction

      GORDON-CONWELL
      THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

      GODDARD LIBRARY
      130 ESSEX STREET, SOUTH HAMILTON, MA 01982
      (978) 646-4004 | jdarlack@...
      www.facebook.com/goddardlibrary
      www.gordonconwell.edu/library

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic