      I hope this helps.

      From: andrew finckea@...
      Dear James,
      Does it work that simply for the Peshitta Old Testament?  I was so excited to hear that Logos finally bought into the Leiden Peshitta Institute's Online Old Testament that I called Seattle and bought a trial version.  When I coldn't get a Peshitta verse to appear - let alone allow me to work with it -  I returned the software.  Can you get a Peshitta Old Testament verse up on your screen and "simply position my cursor over (a word) and it brings up the Hebrew word?"  If so, tell me how.
      From: jamesjay@...

      > I hate to mention this, but in Logos Bible software, I can simply
      > position my cursor over any vocabulary item in the LXX, and it brings up
      > the Hebrew word...
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic