4010Re: [LXX] RE: greek - hebrew. dictionary of the lxx parallels

  • Barry H.
    Jan 29, 2014
      On 1/29/2014 11:37 AM, andrew wrote:
      > Dear James,
      > Does it work that simply for the Peshitta Old Testament? I was so
      > excited to hear that Logos finally bought into the Leiden Peshitta
      > Institute's Online Old Testament that I called Seattle and bought a
      > trial version. When I coldn't get a Peshitta verse to appear - let
      > alone allow me to work with it - I returned the software. Can you get
      > a Peshitta Old Testament verse up on your screen and "simply position my
      > cursor over (a word) and it brings up the Hebrew word?" If so, tell me how.
      > Andrew

      Actually, it was me, not James, who made the claim about the LXX. I do
      not have the Peshitta as part of my Logos package. You could perhaps
      send directly to Logos with your question.

      --
      N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      Semper melius Latine sonat

      Private opinions expressed in this email do not reflect the opinions of
      any institution which which I am affiliated
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic