4005Re: [LXX] RE: greek - hebrew. dictionary of the lxx parallels

  • Barry Hofstetter
    Jan 28, 2014
      On 1/28/2014 5:42 PM, krizoek@... wrote:
      > Thank you for your answer.
      >
      > Hatch-Redpath . is it a public domain/license released for opensource use?
      >
      > If so. Does it exist in a ordered data format? database, cvs...?

      I hate to mention this, but in Logos Bible software, I can simply
      position my cursor over any vocabulary item in the LXX, and it brings up
      the Hebrew word... If I pull up the word in a search, I can then see
      every Hebrew word that it translates, and I'm sure I can do other nifty
      things as well.

      --
      N.E. Barry Hofstetter

      Opinions in private email do not reflect those of any institution with
      which I am affiliated
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic